Monday, March 28, 2011

daydreams





my mind has been here, there, everywhere these days.  I've been daydreaming about all things http://www.thestonecoldfox.com/site/  I want to be the sexy gypsy goddess prancing around in their lovelies. been running around on 4" wedges, feeling oh-so-rock&roll which only makes sense in this dream scheme. got my eye on some key pieces from their collection, so we'll see what the universe says about that.

also on rotation in dreamland, my crushing on Aesop Rock & his wife Allyson. she plays in a band called Dirty Ghosts and I think they are the raddest couple.  I want to go on a double-date with them.

I'm trying to make a habit of blogging more frequently, along with tweeting my haikus.  My friend Holly has helped motivate me, and Marc is always there for inspiration.  I've also been pinning on Pinterest so, onwards and upwards into cyberspace we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment